Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Candy Apples, Popcorn, & Deep Fried Twinkies! Oh MY!

Dave and I went to the local fair last night. It was something different to do for the evening and I really REALLY wanted Dave to try deep fried twinkies. Mmmm ... ;-9 Plus, I grew up showing livestock (sheep, pigs, horses and cattle) at 8-10 county and state fairs EACH year from the ages of 9-20 so the fair is something that I have very fond memories of and I wanted to share some of those with Dave. It was a really nice time walking all over the fairgrounds with Dave, seeing the livestock, trying different foods (the deep fried snickers were NASTY, blech) and seeing the different exhibits.

As always, Dave was really sweet the entire night, he bought me anything I wanted, walked where I wanted to walk and saw all the exhibits that I was interested in with eagerness. That boy just rocks me in every imaginable way. I never knew that I could be living with someone after dating for almost a year and still be so completely enamored by that person. I'm in LOVE!!! Sticky-gooey-makes-people-want-to-puke LOVE!!! And I'm so completely happy. Happier then I've ever been in my entire laugh. Ahhhh! ;-D