Friday, July 01, 2005

Ho Hum

Dave and I are leaving tomorrow for Washington DC. Dave will be returning on Wednesday while I stay for the entire week. Then I'm flying directly to Gainesville for another week.

Tonight's the last night that I'll sleep in my home until July 15th. The thought of not being able to see my home or Dave for the next few weeks is seriously bumming me out ;-( Even though I know that I'll have fun in DC/Florida and that I'll be meeting some influential people that will further my career. I don't want to leave!!!

So after some serious thought I've come to the realization that Dave prolly wont be proposing until we're reached the year and a half mark. I can sense that it's just not as important to him as it is to me. I can garantee myself that the boy hasn't even walked into a jewelery store yet cuz he's so clueless on rings and I'm pretty sure that he hasn't asked anyone for help yet. So ... whatever. I'm all around bummed.