Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Who's Left???

Another sorority sister called me today to announce that she has gotten engaged!!!! Woooo. Even though I'm a lil bitter (I just really really want it to be my turn!) I'm actually SUPER happy for her. She and her boyfriend have been dating for over 2.5 years and she recently moved back to the Napa area while he stayed in the Central Valley cuz they both graduated from college and she didn't want to live with him or anything like that without marriage (she has high morals). So yay for her!!! She's a classy and fun girl so I'm sure that this will be a very memorable wedding. I can't wait to see her ring!

In other news, last night Dave and I made bbq hawaiin chicken, white rice, and veggie kabobs. Mmmmm ... ;-9 Seriously, try out that recipe. SOOO good, easy and relatively healthy. Add some hawaiin sweet rolls and you have an easy dinner for company to enjoy.

I also want to thank the General Mills sales rep who met with my boyfriend to discuss new products and gave him bobble headed Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Frankenberry dolls. Dave liked them SOOO much that he brought them home so they could be used as decoarations! YAYYY!! (Do you hear the sarcasm in my voice???) I always knew that the best way to showcase a look I call 'pottery barn meets beach chic' was to add cereal figurines through out the apartment!