Tuesday, June 14, 2005

5 Things …

Wedding season is here and I feel like every tv show I watch, newspaper article I read, magazine story I see, or person I talk to is wedding related. It doesn't help that I have 3 sorority sisters, 1 co-worker, 1 friend of Dave's, and Dave's sister all engaged. I feel like I've been able to move past the initial jealousy and wedding-mania that has struck me for the past few months. I'm starting to realize that I need to clearly think about what's important to ME before I get engaged (besides a huge rock). So here are 5 things that I want before Dave and I become engaged:

1. Dave to quit smoking.
2. Long discussions on children, marriage, and our wedding.
3. Lose 15 pounds.
4. To feel like Dave and I have been together forever. To not remember what life was like before we found each other.
5. Live together for at least 3 months.