As a woman, I've often dreamed about the ideal romantic setting for getting engaged. I've also watched many hours of TLC's Perfect Proposal so I know that I like something intimate, simple and classy. I also know that I don't like anything that involves a lot of people, huge elaborate schemes, the public, or involves games in any way. Unfortunately, my 3 perfect proposal ideas have been used recently:
* Within this last month, cutey pie Ashley was popped the question after seeing her favorite band. I've always thought it would be SOOO incredibly awesome to be at a DMB concert (my fav band) and then during Lover Lay Down or even Crash to find my boy on his knee. I know that a concert is not intimate or classy but it is sentimental (for me) and DMB has some damn romantic songs.
* 2 months ago, Ryan proposed to Tamar by taking her to a winery whom he had coordinated with to have a romantic table set in the middle of their vineyard next to a creek. Ryan took Tamar to the winery to taste some wines then led her to the table to finish their wine and eat some bread. While looking at the beautiful scenery Ryan got down on one knee and proposed to her. Awww! To make the story even better, the next week they left for a pre-planned trip to Hawaii. She thought it was for a vacation unknowing that he had planned it as way to celebrate. I don't know how you get much more perfect then that!
* Last week, my sorority sister Jayme was on vacation in Cabo San Lucas with her boyfriend to celebrate college graduation. While walking down the beach at sunset they stopped and JR proposed. Can you beat being someplace romantic and beautiful with the one you love the most???
I wonder what inspiring and romantic way will be left for me when my time comes (in 5-10 years) ;-(