I think that yesterday might have been the very last night that I will have spent in my old bed!!! Tonight I am going to help Dave finsih packing so I'll spend the night at his house and tomorrow we'll be loading up the moving truck so we'll probably stay at his house again! WOOO!!!
Can I be anymore excited???
This move couldn't have come soon enough. Scott's girlfriend (Courtney) is now living at our house for the summer. Combine this with Steve's girlfriend (Liz) who also lives with us and that makes 5 adults living in our 3 bedroom, 1000 square foot house. Oye Vey. It wouldn't be so bad if Scott and Steve didn't expect me to continue to pay 1/3 of rent (how convinient for them) since in their eyes "we've always divided rent by a 1/3 and it's not fair that I get to change how rent is shared when the 2 of them like rent the way it is". Nevermind that I was never asked if it was ok for their girlfriends to move in.
So for the month of June I put my foot down and said that I would only be paying a 1/5th of rent. 5 people living in our house means rent divided by 5! Of course, the boys are mad at me now but they were mad at me before so I could care less. They've been trying to give me every guilt trip imaginable along with icey stares, silent treatments, and long emails letting me know that I am a horrible roommie for doing this to them. How dare I! Honestly, usually this treatment would normally work on me since I REALLY hate conflict and I'm not trying to be mean to them. I'm just trying to do what is fair. But I keep reminding myself that in 2 days I will be OUT of there so they can kiss my A**!