Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Valentine's Day Ideas for the Boy

* dinner at his favorite expensive steakhouse
* peanut butter cookies
* card with a love note inside
* flavored warming gel (did you really want to know about that?)
* sex dice (which you also didn't want to know about)

AND just in case he gets me a real gift even though I've told him twice that I don't want to do gifts and he acts like he doesn't hear me, then I'll find a nice hotel at the beach or in Tahoe and take him there for a relaxing weekend together. My other idea was tickets to a baseball game but we just did that in September. I also thought of getting him tickets to some type of race (bmx, motocross, or car) but I'm having a hard time finding him tickets to an event that I KNOW he will like. I could also get him some type of bmx gear or a gadget but I really think that v-day gifts should be romantic and thoughtful. A new pair of BMX pants just don't do that for me.