Thursday, February 17, 2005

Scared

OK. So I'm starting to get scared about asking Dave to move in together. I'm not scared cuz I don't think that Dave thinks we should move in ever or that he's not committed to me. We've had talks and we both agree that this relationship is heading towards marriage someday. I'm scared cuz what we have right now is perfect and I love it so much. I enjoy every single routine that Dave and I have and I really don't want anything to change. If we move in together will he stop bringing me home gifts? Will he stop stroking my hair to make me fall asleep? Will he stop enjoying the meals I cook for him? etc.

PS Does anyone know what David Gray song they played at the end of Alias last night? So beautiful.

PPS I'm loving the new Howie Day song 'collide'.