Thursday, February 24, 2005

Best. Boyfriend. Ever!

I got home today and started looking at craigslist.org for potential new roommates. Dave still hadn't gotten back to me about his feelings on us living together and I'm really hating coming home each night to Scott and Steve. So Dave and I were talking later and I asked him what was the result of his thinking. Bottom line is that its only been 2 days and Dave needs more time to think things through (more like a month). I really don't blame him since I really should have given him more time but the issue kinda came up and I just had to to know his thoughts. Our biggest difference of opinion is that Dave would rather be seriously thinking about marriage before living together. While I would rather be living together before seriously thinking about marriage. This is a HUGE step for Dave that pretty much means that we'll be each others lobsters from now until death do us part. I completely can see his point of view but at 1st I was kinda mad b/c it wasn't what I expected to hear from him. But we kept on talking and he let me know how much he loves me and hopes that someday we do get married. At the same time I tried my best to be open and understanding of his feelings and NOT pressure him anymore than I already have.

I must say that I just love how that boy communicates with me. There was no yelling, name calling, petty bickering, silent treatments, stubbornness, quick words, dirty fighting, or even rash actions. Dave is just so calm and open and loving whenever we have a disagreement. He's not afraid to say I love you but I don't agree with you. Yet another reason why he is just about perfect ;-)

PS And he's hot! and successful and blond haired with blue eyes and tall and he's got the best butt and big feet!! How the fuck did I get so lucky???