Friday, February 18, 2005

Pissy Missy

Errrr ... I was kinda afraid this would happen. I've gotten myself so worked up over the possibility of living together. I'm so worried about the possible changes, what he'll think of the idea, and analyzing every possible hint that means maybe we shouldn't live together. It's starting to reach the point where I'm taking my frustration out on poor Dave and he really doesn't deserve that especially since I'm being such a ninny about telling him what’s on my mind. I just need to relax so that when I do talk to him that it wont be a huge ranting bitch fest on my side. I've gotten myself so worked up over the subject and that's what its gonna come out as instead of the loving light hearted discussion that I wanted. I'm afraid of change and I'm a wee bit afraid of commitment and this is what I do to myself over it.

I was majorly pissy with Dave last night. The poor boy had to deal with my huge amount of frustration and bitchiness even though he has no idea what is causing it. He was super great about it though. He told me lots of "it's ok honey. I understand your frustrated with something. Everything will be better tomorrow." and "I love you so very much. I hope you know that" (even though I was bitching at him for every lil thing he's done in the past week) and I even got "try to get some sleep but if you can't cuz your still upset then call me and we'll talk some more" (he stayed the night at his parent's house cuz they are gone for the weekend and Cocoa the dog needs to be taken care of. Him needing to be at his parent's house didn't help my bitchiness.)

That boy is great. I need to remember that. For some reason he just gets me and knows exactly what to say to make me feel better (even when I really really want to be bitchy at him).

PS I wore my skinny jeans last night and they looked great on me!!!! Seriously. I looked like one tiny, flat stomached, bitchy girl! Go me ;-D I still need to lose a few more pounds though before they fit me perfectly and I can wear any top I want with them but I'm optimistic that I'll be able to lose those pounds before Dave and my Reno/Tahoe trip. YAY ;-)