Besides the great weather, In N Out Burger, and hot surfer boys. We also have the 2nd best grocery store in the world Trader Joe's (my bf's store is 1st by default ;-p) And yes I know that there are Trader Joe's in other states but Cali has them on almost every corner. Trader Joe's rocks my socks off with their huge selection of natural foods and unique products.
I've decided to wait on broaching the moving in together subject for another 2 months. Lots of little reasons and none of them bad. Plus, I'd rather take things slow then rush into anything that we are not ready for.
PS Yet another reason why I love my bf: He lets me read the newspaper's wedding and engagement section to my heart's delight and never gets freaked out.
PPS Congrats to my Iowa friend (Tammers). She just found out that she is preggo with a baby boy! A boy is so perfect for her ;-D