Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Lovely

Life is lovely, boy is lovely, diet is lovely. Not much to report.

Last night, I cooked Dave some fried chicken (really it was oven baked but he doesn't need to know that!). Of course I gave him my skin since I'm being a good girl and am not allowed to have chicken skin nor breaded things. The diet has been super easy to follow and I haven't even cheated yet!! WOOO! So far I've lost 2 pounds. Yay.

After dinner, Dave looked on line for some new skate pads and helmet. Poor boy has been riding around with no safety gear and coming home each day with massive bruises and scrapes that he wont let me hydrogen peroxide with glee (not that I get joy out of it or anything!). I was there looking over Dave's shoulder to make sure all his new gear matched (it's my job as the girlfriend).

Scott's been acting super funky lately. I'm not sure if it's cuz he is finally realizing that his gf is a domineering bitch who will mandate control of his every waking moment or if something else is wrong. Whatever. Scott and I have completely lost that closeness that we used to have and I miss it so much. I'm not really sure how to get it back either. Maybe Scott just allowed the closeness as an attempt to get in my pants but since he has Courtney and/or I've made it clear that my pants are off limit to him, now he's just not interested in me as a friend. I don't know. Whatever ;-( It sure does make living in my house not much fun anymore. Scott's always in a mood or at the gym, band practice or school. And Steve isn't really my type of person but even when he is around he's always with his gf and they are doing something totally coupley. Dave and I aren't ready for living together yet and I'm not looking at schelping my stuff in another move since I've only lived here for less then a year. So I guess I'm stuck. Woo.