Monday, February 07, 2005

The boy has won me over. Completely won me over.

Friday, we went with about 20 of his coworkers/friends to City Beach. It's this really cool place where you can drink alcohol, rock climb, eat food, play basketball, throw darts, and play pool along with lots of other things all at the same time. Never a dull moment for anyone. I had a good time. I knew mostly everyone there already so it was relaxing for me. Dave was uber good boyfriend. He was so completely attentive to me the entire night and even when the other boys went to go play bball and they begged him to join in the game he still stayed by my side which is way more then I asked for.

Saturday night, Dave came over to my house and I made him Thai Style Peanut Butter Pork (yum!) and we watched Boat Trip while hanging out with Scott. Chill Time. Around 11pm, Dave and I went to bed and Scott headed out to the bars with Eric the drummer. SO I wake up at 4:30am and I can hear Scott and this random drunk girl and I'm nosey so I walk out into the hallway and I see Scott with this girl in his room. 5 minutes later his door gets closed. The next morning Scott and I both get up early and Dave leaves to get some riding time at the skate park. Scott tried to deny that anything happened between him and the drunk girl but I could hear things since we share a wall between our bedrooms. I'm so disappointed in him and I feel absolutely horrible for Courtney (even though I'm not her biggest fan). More then ever I am so thankful to have a bf that is faithful.

On Sunday, Dave came by around 3pm to watch the Super Bowl. I made this absolutely yummy buffalo chicken chip dip that was a concoction of shredded chicken, blue cheese, and hot wing sauce and other stuff. *drool*. Dave had been invited to 3 other Super Bowl parties but he wanted to just spend a chill evening with me which I was more then OK with. For dinner we grilled some hot links, veggie kabobs and I made cheesy bread and we drank some beer and wine. A very good time.

After the game was over, we went to lay in my bed and watch some TV. For the 4th time I told him that we really didn't have to do anything big for v-day. He told me that I was bluffing and that I would be disappointed if he didn't break the bank to impress me. And I told him no that honestly I wouldn't be disappointed in the least bit. I told him that he shows me that he loves me everyday, he rubs my hair to make me fall asleep, he treats me beyond good and he is faithful to me. That is the best v-day gift that I could ever ask for ;-)