Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Way Back Wednesday

This week's theme: Halloween Costumes from your past!

I so need to get the scanner set up. No excuses, Dave and I are just lazy. The only costumes I remember from when I was little are of being a witch (and I think I was that for a few years in a row cuz my Mom hated to take me costume shopping). Then another year I was a pumpkin (itchy costume, hated it). Then another year I begged my Mom to make this crayon costume for me. I looked kinda like this but not as cute cuz my Mom isn't very crafty.

In high school I didn't dress up except for my Senior year when my friends and I got all dressed up and then went around to all of our ex-bf's houses/cars and egged them ;-D I was a clown, complete with makeup and a wig. My friends were a devil, a chicken, and a witch (I think?).

In college, my sorority sisters and I dressed up as an 80's rock band one year then we all went to a fraternity party. At my college it was tradition for all the girls in the sorority to dress as a common theme. So all the girls of Delta Gamma were Play Boy Bunnies and all the girls of Kappa were 80's prom queens, etc.

Last year, Dave and I dressed up and went to Castro District in San Francisco (Gay Mecca) for Halloween with some friends. A lot of crazy fun and a lot of people. Dave's not in the pic but he was a white-trash mechanic, I was a wet t-shirt contest winner, Britney was Marilyn Monroe, and Scott was an angry tomato. Good times!!!