Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dear Pretty Baby,

Hi Pretty Baby. I fell in love with you today while at the mall. You're the 1st ring that has made me instantly and completely enamored. I didn't even want to try on the other rings that the nice sales lady was trying to show me. I just wanted to wear you and look at you and how perfect you looked on my hand. Amazingly, you didn't make my fingers look boney like every other ring. You didn't make me scrutinize my nails and their lack of length. You didn't even make me worry that eveyone will notice that little bit of knuckle hair that I hate. All I was able to do was look at you and dream of the future I want with you. What I love about you Pretty Baby (and yes I named you as soon as I tried you on) is that you're classic yet unique with those askew side diamonds. Pretty Baby, I want to take this slow and wait a few weeks before I show you to your future adoptive daddy, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to because my love for you is so intense. You make me get a little fluttery feeling in my tummy that I've never gotten with any other ring. I love you Pretty Baby and I hope someday we'll spend forever with each other.

XOXO,
CORI