I was talking to my best friend Britney on the phone.
Me: Dave and I had sex last night and I had the most intense orgasm.
B: Really?
Me: Yeah. The orgasm was amazing AND it felt like it lasted forever. I've never experienced an orgasm like that before. *sigh*
B: Was it a g-spot orgasm or just a regular orgasm?
Me: Gosh. I don't know. I've never has a g-spot orgasm. Maybe that was why it felt so intense.
B: What did it feel like?
Me: It felt incredible but oddly enough it felt like I was going to pee. And oddly enough, I really didn't care if I did pee. Life is a constant game of give and take, and I was okay if in exchange for this mind-blowing orgasm, I peed on David (even though I'm not sure he would have agreed).
B: Everyone deserves an orgasm like that at least once in their life.
Me: Amen.