Yesterday, I finally convinced my wonderful boyfriend to hop alongside me and see the doctor. The foot has swelled up even more and now sports this weird purple/pink color all over it. The FrankenFoot resembles a sausage cuz his lower leg, ankle, and foot all have the same swollen roundness to them. At the end of the sausage foot is 5 little toes sticking out. Quite comical. Believe me, I've taken photos. Hehe ;-) So anyways, we went to the doctor, they took x-rays, found no broken bones but will get back to us today about the possibility of torn ligaments. Ehh... At least there isn't any broken bones.
In other news, I've been super good about not blabbering about weddings to Dave. We did talk about it some last night as he hopped and I walked through Best Buy (I wanted to buy the new Death Cab and Cold Play CDs). But the only reason we talked about it was because he brought it up! And even then it was mostly just him teazing me about how my ring is the same price as a big screen TV. Shhhhh! Don't tell him but I'm buying him a big screen for x-mas ;-)