Friday, October 07, 2005

Unscripted

How I Planned for Yesterday To Go:
Noon - Eat a reasonable "healthy" meal even though I knew that I would be tempted by the Mexican food my fellow coworkers would be eating.
1pm - Drive home from meeting.
4pm - Hit they gym for an exhilirating workout.
6pm - See Dave! YAY!
7pm - Eat sushi at my favorite sushi restaurant.
8pm - Get some coffee (him) and green tea (me) at our favorite coffee house.
9pm - Sex!

What Really Happened Yesterday:
Noon - Saw all the glorious mexican food and against my better judgement ate all the chips, salsa, tortillas, rice, and flan that I could get my chubby little hands on.
2pm - Drove home from meeting.
4pm - Tired from drive. Decide that since I gorged myself at lunch that it would be worthless to even attempt the gym. Gym skipped.
6pm - Saw Dave! YAY!
6:30pm - Dave falls asleep on the couch.
7pm - Realize that Dave is knocked out and that we wont be going to dinner ;-(
8pm - I get hungry but realize that there is nothing to eat in the kitchen. I grab some chocolate chip cookies and make a grilled cheese sandwich. Not so healthy but quite yummy.
10pm - I wake Dave up, drag him to bed, then fall asleep.

PS I'm feeling very wistful today about getting engaged. I REALLY want it to happen soon!!! *sigh* I might show the ring to Dave this weekend when we go to the mall to pick up his vest and tie. (Dave already owns his own tux but I make him rent a vest and tie each event because I want it to match my dress. I have yet to wear a dress color other than black but I swear that one day I'm gonna wear that funky colored dress!!!)