Last night I had a bad dream in which I cheated on Dave with my high school bf, Chris Luis. During one part of the dream I asked Chris to use a condom and instead he wrapped himself in syran wrap. Haha! In my dream I was very upset that I was going to have sex with someone other then Dave yet I felt a weird obligation to go forth with my deceit.
I think this feeling of guilt over cheating came from last night's dinner experience. I went to a sushi restaurant located in the hotel to dine alone. A man who was also dining alone kept asking me questions about the book I brought to read (Wuthering Heights). He was flirting with me and I was being nice back to him (but not flirting back!) The experience made me realize how easy it is to feel alone when traveling and to enjoy the attention of someone who is flirting with you. If I didn't love and adore Dave so damn much then I might have been tempted to flirt back and let things get out of control. Scary!