Thursday, March 24, 2005

Wacky Dreams

Last night I had some crazy dreams

In one, I was best friends with Paris Hilton. A group of us took a field trip in an old school bus to some outdoor hiking spot. Paris and the group of girls I was with kept being super loud and obnoxious. I was trying to fit in so I wasn't saying anything to them about being quiet.

In another, Dave and I were still dating but my ex (Jay) and I took an overnight vacation to some decrepit old hotel. We slept in the same bed but didn't do anything naughty. I remember feeling guilty that I had stayed in the same room as Jay.

In the wackiest dream, Dave and I had a baby! But the baby looked more like a black lab dog then a human. I was so concerned but everyone kept telling me that the baby had some human characteristics and that I shouldn't worry about it. The next thing I know the baby takes the form of a snake. The baby and I are with Dave who is asleep in bed surrounded my sunflower seeds (his favorite snack). The baby is only 6 weeks old but starts to eat the sunflower seeds enthusiastically. I try to get the baby (still in the form of a snake) to stop but it loves the seeds and wont stop. I'm super concerned that a 6 week old baby shouldn't be eating solid food yet! I try to wake Dave up to help me but he's fast asleep.

In other news, Dave came over last night after the gym and he usually never comes over on Wednesday nights. Hmmmm .... Does that mean something?