Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's Me Not You

Errrr ... Ever have those days when you just want to kick all your coworkers in their shins cuz they are annoying you so damn much. I've been been having lots of those days lately.

I've come to the realization that getting constantly frustrated and angered by them (and showing my frustration and anger) is doing no one any good. To give myself any peace of mind and to lower my blood pressure, maybe I need to step back and realize that the only person I can change or control is ME. I need to maintain MY composure when they are being difficult. I need to get creative and find ways to professionaly deal with MY desire to put them all in the broom closet and lock the door. I know it wont be easy but at this point it's the only course of action that I have left.

I think I might be growing up.