Dave called and left me the cutest voice mail message. He said that he was on the brink of death due to starvation. ;-) Usually I cook dinner for him most nights but since I'm away at my conference, he has to feed himself. He always tells me that he appreciates it when I cook for him but its nice to know that he MISSES my cooking.
During my time away from home, Dave has really been letting me know that he misses me. He has called me every chance he gets, told me he loves and misses me, and kept me on the phone much longer than usual (last night he wanted to talk from 7 to 10pm.) I think it's cute and I love being reassured that he cares for me just as much as I care for him. And its really nice to know that we are creating a life TOGETHER. Now the boy just needs to ask me to move in with him and life would be perfect!!