So I wont be needing to do any working out today due to the fact that Dave and I just spent the past 3 hours looking at model homes for fun. (Ok. Does this mean anything???? I think it might. Especially since we went through all 24 homes and talked openly how it would work for US if this was was OUR home and we made over $250,000 a year necessary to own a home in the bay area.) So the work out part came with the fact that almost every home in the bay area is built on some type of incline. That means that almost every condo/townhouse (we didn't look at houses) had at least 2 flights of stairs and some even had 6-7 flights of stairs. I am pooped but at least my calves are gonna look great ;-)
We did see some super cute townhomes and the great part was that we pretty much agreed on what features we loved and which ones we didn't. The cheapest cost $500,000 for a one bedroom. I really need to move someplace cheaper!
Dave also met my Dad today. It was Dave's first time meeting ANYone in my family. It's a big deal for me but there's nothing much to report. Good time. Nice to see my Dad. Good lunch.
In other news, Jay finally called me back. YAY!!! I really want some type of amicable relationship with him. We don't have to be best friends but I would rather not act like we hate each other. Plus I really am excited for his trip to Japan and his upcoming marathon and I want him to know that I'm proud of him (and a lil envious too).
Good Day.