Saturday, March 05, 2005

Holy Cow!

OK. Stop the presses. The boys cleaned up the house last night. Let me repeat that. The boys cleaned up the house last night. They vacuumed, scrubbed the floors, did the windows AND mirrors, and they also took a go at the bathroom. I'm in shock. And I didn't even prode them to do all this. I stayed at Dave's last night so you can imagine I was more then surprised when I walked in the house this morning and everything looked so pretty and shiney.

In other news, so my surprise from Dave isn't a hotel upgrade. Last night we were laying in bed and Dave said that he was going to make our hotel reservations and would I like a hot tub in the room (answer: hell yeah!). I asked him if that was my surprise and he said no. Hmmm... & EEEEE!!! What the hell is my surprise?????

Today is going to be a good day ;-D