South Lake Tahoe was sooo wonderful. I wish I could go back. Everything about the trip was so perfect. Not a thing I would change (except when there was the 2 hour wait at Fire & Ice and I got pissy). Poor Dave. He's such a sweetheart.
I finally brought up the living situation topic last night when I was talking on the phone with Dave since he never brought it up on our vacation. He says that he is "warming up to the idea". Half of me is happy about that and the other half of me is bewildered and pissed. Lets just move in together already!!! Oye Vey.
I'm also a lil pissy that Tim's bday is coming up and it makes me wonder if last year Dave brought The Linebacker with him to Tim's fondue party??? Why am I so jealous of her? Errrr ... Just the thought of her being there last year makes me so mad. I think I just want to be Dave's special one. The special girlfriend that his family loves and treats better then any others before. The special girlfriend that gets invited to all the family functions. The special girlfriend that is The One.
Dave and I talked about marriage on Saturday night. He tells me that "there is no reason why he sees that we wouldn't get married in the future". Ummm ... Can't he be more romantic about it??? I want to hear him tell me that I'm The One and that he wants nothing more then for me to be his wife someday.
I feel so insecure.