Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Jay Post
Ever since I broke up with Jay, I've been told by several close friends and family members that they didn't like Jay. I can understand why my close friends didn't really care for Jay. Actually, I didn't expect them too and I was very surprised that they treated Jay as well as they did. Jay and my friends were just 2 different sorts of people. But I'm really surprised to find out that neither my Dad nor my Mom liked Jay especially since they've been seperated ever since Jay and I started dating so it's not like a joint disapproval. Their dislike of Jay was based on their own individual assesments. And I'm completely confused as to why they didn't like him??? I'm still angry at Jay and his immature behavior and selfishness still annoy me BUT Jay is an incredibly kind hearted and well intentioned person. I'm not into spilling my realtionship problems out on my family so they really had no clue about his quirks. Why didn't they like him AND why didn't they tell me???? Especially, when I moved in with him??? The same for my friends! Tell me if you don't like my bf! Errrr. I'm frustrated by my loved one's lack of honesty. And I'm kinda hurt that they weren't able to love Jay and see through his exterior to the really nice human being inside.