I came home yesterday to find that Dave had convinced someone at work to give us a box of chocolate (cuz I am a HUGE chocolate lover). Now when I say box of chocolate I don't mean a small box filled with 48 chocolate pieces. No, my friend. I mean a BOX filled with several assorted boxes of chocolate. I have enough chocolate to last me til next Valentine's Day and a boy who is always thinking about me. I don't know what else a girl could want (besides a HUGE diamond ring ;-p).
So last night we were laying in bed, my head was on his chest, he was stroking my hair to make me fall asleep and I couldn't help but think how damn lucky I am to have this boy. He has blue eyes, the sweetest personality, fun to be with, big feet ;-), we never fight, and he LOVES me! He loves ME!!! I'm just so lucky. Right before I feel asleep I told him that I wanted to keep him.
His response: 'maybe I want to keep you too'.
;-D