Thursday, July 28, 2005

Things I Love Today:

* Old Navy Jeans - I bought my first pair of jeans from Old Navy on Tuesday cuz I needed a pair of jeans asap. I never knew that they had such great jeans in so many different shapes and fabrics!!! In the past I've bought skirts, shorts and khakis from Old Navy but all of my jeans have come from Lucky or A&F ($80 and up). I'm really loving the color, fit, comfy fabric and PRICE ($25!) of Old Navy Jeans so much that I'll be going back and buying more cute jeans.

* Ford Focus - My car is in the body shop getting a dent fixed (somebody hit me when I was at the bar drinking with Dave and friends). For now I'm driving a Ford Focus and loving it!! So cute, stylish and cheap! I'm going to get a new more economical car soon so I'm thinking that I might get the Focus in Silver. I love my flashy convertible but in reality I don't ever drive with the top down and I could use the money saved on car payments for other uses.

* Breezy Bay Area Days - It's never super hot here and I love that!!! Nothings better then having to wear a sweatshirt on a bright sunny summer day cuz the breezy ocean air and fog have left you chilled.

* Wearing Dave's Old Fraternity Sweatshirts - I wear sweatshirts almost year round due to the chilly weather that we get here sometimes. My most favorite sweatshirts to wear are Dave's old college sweatshirts. I'm wearing one today. I heart that boy! ;-D ;-D ;-D