My office is in danger of burning down due to a 10,000 acre wildfire that is nearby. Is it sad that I'd be completely okay if it burned down??? I'm just so unhappy at work lately. I need to learn not to take things so personal cuz I'm really starting to resent some of my coworkers and coming to work each day is becoming a chore that I don't enjoy. My boss can be so selfish and self centered some times that it makes it really hard to be around the guy. Then my coworker got married Monday night. It really hurt my feelings that after talking 24/7 non-stop about her wedding and ALL of it's details for the last nine months, that she decided not to invite most of the office to the event. Tact anyone? I definetely learned my lesson that IF I ever become engaged that I wont be discussing my wedding at work if I don't plan on inviting coworkers (which I don't).
Sidenote - If you read that article that I linked, please note that I don't work at the nuclear testing facility that they talk about. My office is close to it though. I don't drink the water!
In other office drama related news, Dave and I are supposed to go to a business dinner tonight at a very expensive steakhouse that has supper yummy food. Unfortunately, I'm thinking that it'll just be Dave going since his boss doesn't want to bring his wife. Does it have anything to do with the fact that he's cheating on his wife with several younger employees??? Hmm..... So, I'm trying my best not to act super bummed about not getting to go to the fancy dinner even though I am. Damn cheating bosses.