Wednesday, July 27, 2005

So Sleepy ...

Last night I treated Dave to a Reel Big Fish concert at the Fillmore in San Francisco as part of his birthday present. We had a really good time even though the Fillmore was filled with teeny boppers. Were tenny boppers even in elementary school when sell-out was big???? And what are high school kids doing at a concert on a weeknight????

But I admit, that the tenny boppers were all very well mannered and didn't annoy us at all except to make me and my 30 year old boyfriend feel old. The concert was good too. We heard several new bands that played before Reel Big Fish. It's always nice to hear some new music especially since I haven't been to a concert since DMB at SF Gate Park in September 2004. I shouldn't be as tired as I am because we took BART home and were in bed by midnight. Gosh. I'm getting old. How did I ever survive through college when I was partying til 5am almost every night of the week, carrying 18 units, and working part-time??