Monday, April 18, 2005

Oh God!!

I'm not ashamed to say that I've had my fair share of sex in the past. And I'm not ashamed to say that I've had a few more then my fair share of sexual partners in the past. I also know that Dave has had his fair of sex in the past. We've never discussed it cuz I really don't think it's something that needs to be discussed but the boy is tall, good looking, blue eyed, complete sweatheart, and was in a fraternity in college. I'm not stupid. Plenty of sex was had.

Yet, for the first time ever, I am left with this wish that Dave and I were able to be each others first. The first to see each other naked. The first to make each other go crazy. The first to feel truely intimate with each other. I've NEVER been this sexually connected with another person and it makes me cringe at the thought that another woman has experienced him and his love in the same way I experience it.

However, I must thank all the previous ladies in his life. Without them maybe Dave wouldn't be so damn good in bed ;-D Life's a trade off and I wont ever be Dave's first but hopefully I can be Dave's last. That thought makes me very happy!