I'm getting shin splits again. Dammit. It looks like I wont be running Bay to Breakers since I can't even run/walk 4 miles without getting shooting pains up the inside of my calf muscle ;-(
In other news, I've been sleeping like crap lately and it's starting to take a huge toll on my body and mind. I'm exhausted, cranky and I feel like crying every 4 seconds. I need to talk to Dave tonight or tomorrow and let him know what I've been thinking about the the whole living together situation. I'm just really confused. A HUGE part of me is tired of waiting for him to make up his mind and feeling like I'm dependent on his decision. He's just not ready and I need to accept that and move out with someone else. But there's another HUGE part of me that wants to be patient and wait for him to be ready cuz really he's the one I want to live with. Errr!