Oh Dear Lord. I am in love. LOVE I tell ya! I just adore that boy. Can he be any more perfect for me???
Playing in the snow on Saturday was LOTS of fun. No pictures but I did bring my video camera and got lots of video of Dave and me falling. Lake Tahoe was absolutely GORGEOUS. The mountains and pine trees were covered with the fluffiest, white snow. It couldn't have been any more gorgeous. The only bad parts of the day were that I popped our super big 56 inch tube by running into a tree, a couple who was really rude and refused to keep clear of our snow run, and Dave tried hitting a super big jump and ended up landing on his head thus hurting his back. But with the good always come the bad and the few bad things that happened were not enough to ruin our trip.
During our trip, Dave talked about us living together which always makes me happy. Nothing big or serious but lots of casual talk such as what small things we will need when we move in together and joking around with each other about what bachelor pad items are marked for Salvation Army. ;-)