Monday, April 11, 2005

Hey, I know you!

About 7 months ago I had blogged about my worry that I would never know Dave as well as I knew Jay. Stuff like favorite songs, favorite sandwich toppings, favorite comfort food, childhood memories, intense dislikes, family history, etc. All the little things that come after knowing someone for so long. After 8 months of dating, I can say that I know Dave and that is one of the greatest feelings. And even better is saying that Dave knows me ;-)

Sunday, we went to the birthday party and had fondue. Mmmmm... It was different that what I had imagined but still super good. It was also a very fun party food for everyone to enjoy together. Highlight of the party was spending time with little Matthew, watching VeggieTales. The episode we watched was one where the lil veggies were in the desert and the sheep kept falling over on themselves. TOO CUTE. Even cuter is that lil Matthew has started including me in his night time prayers!! AWWWWW!!!!

When Dave and I got home we went to bed to rest and watch Ray (good movie, good music, sad story). After Ray, we were laying there and Dave asked me to move in with him. Let me repeat that: DAVE ASKED ME TO MOVE IN WITH HIM!!!!! DAVE AND I ARE MOVING IN TOGETHER!!!! EEEEEE!!!! Holy f'ing cow!!!! I still can't believe that he finally asked me ;-D Must breathe. ;-D So now the only part that sucks is that for the next 2 weeks I'll be gone for work when I could be home looking for OUR house/condo/apartment. EEEEeeee!!!!