skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Things I Love
- Veggie toasted sub from Quizno's. Seriously YUM. So good that I sometimes crave all the veggie and avocado goodness.
- Cold Stone. I've only recently discovered Cold Stone ice cream about a year ago. I know. How the hell I went so long with out trying them out is beyond me. Now I can't get enough. Today for lunch I had a Like It serving of some chocolate/brownie/caramel concoction. Sinlicious.
- TIVO. World's greatest invention. I don't know how I ever watched TV without the ability to stop, fast forward, rewind, and record.
- Healthy options at McDonald's. I was running late to a meeting so I swung by McDs for a quick lunch. I looked at the menu and saw that they've added quite a few new healthy options. Fries can now be replaced by a side salad and water can be subbed for soda on the Meal Deals. I walked out feeling like I had made a healthy eating choice (I had the grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo, cheese, etc).
- The Weather. Well this goes in love/hate category. It's been 80 and sunny which is nice but it's mid-November and I want it to be cold so that I can get in the Holiday spirit! On the other hand I was able to eat lunch (Cold Stone ice cream) while sunning myself on a patio and reading a book. Nice.
- 7 Months Til Our Wedding. Time flies when your having fun. This past month I completed several wedding related tasks. Honeymoon location has been selected and deposit put down, officiant selected, wedding dress ordered and delivered, bridal attendants selected, save the dates sent out, wedding registry set up. For the next few months I'll be able to relax and enjoy the holidays.