
It'll take 3 weeks for the STDs to get printed and turned into magnets. After that I'll start the process of mailing them out to our entire guest list (all 150 of them). Holy cow. Only 8 more months until we get married. Where has the time gone???
I've been having these weird reoccurring dreams lately. In them I'm about to get married to an ex-boyfriend (different ex's in each dream) and I'm VERY unhappy. I can remember vaguely that once upon a time I used to be very in-love with someone else but that relationship has ended and will never be part of my life again. As a result of the failed relationship, I have gone back to an ex-bf and now we're getting married. During the entire dream I feel helpless to stop the upcoming marriage since I was the one that went back to the ex.
Weird, huh?
Have I told anyone lately how lucky I am to have Dave in my life? The boy is just so perfect in so many ways. He gets me better then anyone else has ever gotten me. He loves me more then I deserve to be loved. He's sweet, and kind, and smart, and hot. Very hot. I love him so incredibly much. I still feel like pinching myself. I can't believe that he's dating me, let alone MARRYING me!