I went to Vegas for a random girls weekend. I wasn't excited about sleeping in a non-luxurious hotel, over consumption of alcohol, nor the late nights spent dancing in high heels. In the past all 3 would have made me excited for weeks but I've found as I've gotten older (and less wild) that I have more fun when I'm relaxing.
I was eager to spend quality time with 2 of my best friends (B & M). We started out our trip by eating at a 4 star french restaurant (Lutece in The Venetian). While enjoying our delicious meal overlooking the canals, I presented B & M with cards asking them to be my bridesmaids. The sweet moment combined with a really good bottle of wine resulted in B spending the rest of the dinner crying. Too complete the evening we took a ride in the gondolas and then went to Olympic Gardens to watch some hottie boys dance for dollars. (If you go to Vegas with a group of girls, Olympic Gardens is a MUST see!)

The next day we went to Bellagio to enjoy the champagne brunch. Another excellent (and reasonably priced meal!). We then walked the strip (hence all the foot blisters) before returning to the hotel for a food induced slumber. After waking we explored one of the newest Vegas hotels, Wynn (now one of my favorite places to stay and explore). For dinner B and I went to Tao for an assortment of sushi and dim sum. We left Tao just as Paris & Britney arrived. The evening ended with drinks at an open air bar. Good music with good friends followed.
I had originally planned to spend only one night in Sin City. I've been trying to lose weight and I wanted to do the least possible damage to my body. Unfortunately, my one night trip got extended since all flights to San Diego were canceled and/or full do to fog. I finally was able to leave Vegas this afternoon on a flight bound for the Land of BMWs (Orange County). My wonderful fiancee picked me up from the airport and brought me back home where I promptly took a 4 hour nap. Good times.