Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Whole New Level of Intimacy

A couple who takes Imodium AD together, stays together. I think I'm finally done with the horrible stomach virus I had for 6 days. I think Dave's better too after catching the bug from me and suffering for 4 days. Before this, I never knew that I'd be able to openly discuss my disgusting stomach issues with another person and not die of embarrasement. Sometimes I wondered how he would ever find my sexy again. My fears wear laid to rest on Friday morning when he found me very sexy ;-)

I appreciate Dave so very much. I often wonder how I came to be so lucky. That man is everything that I could ever dream of and more so. And he looks at me with sooo much love in his eyes. I never imagined that another person would look at me and I'd just *know* that in every second of every day that this man loves me with so much passion. And the greatest thing is that I love him back just as much. We've only been dating for 9 months, I can't wait for the years to pass by so that we can watch that love grow in intensity.

Yesterday, (thanks to LOTS of Imodium AD) we went for one last chance to play in the snow. It was lots of fun until Dave took a really huge jump and did a backwards somersault thus landing on his back and neck ;-( Words can't describe the horror I felt in watching this man that I adore hurt himself. I was terrified that Dave had seriously injured himself. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. My brain refused to think. Luckily, Dave got up after a few moments of laying their. Praise be to GOD!