Friday night I went down to Fresno to celebrate college graduation with some of my favorite sorority sisters. The night included 45 friends, a party bus, and some bar hopping. The night also included Nathan (the jerk I dated right after Jay) but that went ok. We were civil to each other and did our best to keep out of each others way.
I forget how much I love my sorority sisters ;-( It was so great to be around them all and to laugh and be raunchy and rowdy and to just have the hugest smile on my face all night long. They are my Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte. They are the girls who I can say ANYTHING to and they love me unconditionally. Being around them didn't make me miss my college days but it sure did make me miss THEM. *sigh* I wish that we were all able to live so much closer to each other. I need girls like that in my life more often.
After 3 bars, too many Long Beach Ice Teas, and lots of laughing and dancing, I got sick. Super sick. Puked-more-then-I-ever-have-in-my-life sick. But it was all ok. I was so drunk that puking was a fun adventure for me and I was surrounded by my sorority sisters to take care of me. The cutest thing was that I kept calling Dave in between puking to let him know that I had drank too much. I have no recollection of this but the next morning I gave Dave a call and he told me all that I had said. Oh dear. Hehe.