I love my boyfriend. I really do. He just gives me everything that he is able to give me without hesitation. All I have to do is ask and even then sometimes I don't ask and I still get 110% from him. For example, Friday night Dave had several errands to run (ie pick up his tux, drop off a movie at his parents, laundry, etc). I expected him to be done much earlier then he actually was. So it was around 11pm and Dave had just gotten home and I was being whiney about anything and everything. Dave did everything in his power to make me happy again. How awesome is that. I don’t always expect Dave to put myself before his own self interests but it’s such a great feeling to know that he is willing and capable.
Saturday was the Easter Seals Charity Gala in SF. After talking with Dave and letting him know exactly how unexcited I was about saving money by sleeping on a friend’s floor, he got a room at the Crowne Plaza. YAY!!!
The charity gala was better then I ever could have imagined it to be. Does life get any better then:
* SUSHI as the appetizer during the cocktail hour (I LOVE SUSHI!!)
* Free champagne and liquor all night long
* Filet mignon for dinner
* A really great comedian as entertainment (and good PG humor too)
*Being dressed up in a formal gown with Dave in a tux
As always, I was the good lil corporate wife. As Dave was chit chatting with different people, I was made good convo with the wives/dates AND I actually enjoyed meeting most of them. I really love that I am able to support Dave in any way that I can.
Afterwards, a large group of us went to this really neat bar and lounge called CityScape. I don't think that anything could have been more romantic than being 46 stories above one of the most beautiful cities on earth ;-)
The next morning, Dave and I got hot tea then walked around Union Square (our hotel was in the same area). I wasn’t interested in doing too much shopping cuz I am trying to save money (Union Square is well known for its magnificent stores) so Dave and I just walked around and window shopped. A nice relaxing Sunday.
I am such an idiot sometimes. As we were leaving, Dave asked if I wanted to go inside the Tiffany’s & Co. store and I said No!!! I said No! Oye Vey. I think it was 2-3 blog posts ago that I was wishing that someday Dave would ask if I wanted to look at jewelry. Lo-and-behold, Dave does ask me if I want to look at TIFFANY’S jewelry and I say no???? What was I thinking???