Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mini Shopping Sprees Make Me Happy

I stayed home from work today cuz I'm still feeling a bit sick from the 48 hour stomach flu (I thought it would only be 24 hour but I was wrong). After watching a few hours of Baby Story and Wedding Story on TLC, I decided to head out to do some shopping. I was really hoping to find some more formals for the black tie gala but unfortunately I didn't. Instead I found some really REALLY cute home decorations. EEEEeee!!! I got this really cute framed palm tree art piece for the main room. A tall candle and metal candle holder for near the fire place. A newspaper holder that fits the decor of the main room well (think the beach meets urban chic). A really cute olive green, tan and eggplant colored bath rug made from recycled clothing. And 4 really cute placemats for the dining room table that were only $3.99 TOTAL. I also got lots of other little things. I so cannot wait to get everything together and take pictures of it! All thats really left for me to get are a mirror for above the fireplace and a few kitchen items. YAY!