Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I REALLY Need to do This!

Reasons why I NEED to stay motivated and lose weight:

1. I feel crappy when I attend Dave's work functions and I am neither cute nor reasonably thin. I feel like a big, fat, unattractive wife.

2. I am interviewing for a 2 year leadership fellowship in July and I want to look and feel my best!

3. Family get together in August. I will feel like a slob if I am not in short wearing condition by then.

4. Dave and I are going to vacation on the Caribbean in September and I want to look decent in a swimsuit.

5. A HUGE promotion may be coming my way in January. I need to represent myself as the young successful woman that I am.

6. I want to look my best for Dave. I feel sexy inside and I should look sexy on the outside.

7. Right now I feel and look frumpy. I have so many cute clothes that don't fit me and there is nothing more frustrating then feeling like I have nothing to wear even though my closet is bursting with new and trendy outfits.

8. I've been fat and I've been reasonably thin. People at work seem to respect me better when I am thin and possess high self confidence.

9. I need to do this for my health. Strokes run on my mother's side of the family. I've seen first hand the devastation that a stroke has on a person. I do not want this to happen to me.

10. I've done this 3 times before and re-gained it all back each time. I am tired of yo-yo'ing. I'm tired of having a complete wardrobe in 3 different sizes. I am tired of fad diets.