Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hotcha Boys

Two things about life in San Diego:

1) Most people think that we are lucky enough to have a Mediterranean climate. This means that our summers are 85 and sunny and our winters are 75 and sunny. I don't kid. My next vacation wont be to someplace sunny and warm. Nope, I'll be headed to someplace foggy and cold because I am sick and tired of the same ol' weather day in and day out. Give me a little variety please!

2) Walk down a street in SD and you will be surrounded by good looking, fit people. I don't know why but it seems that this town has a much higher then average population of people that could be models. I'm very glad that I'm not single because I know I wouldn't have a chance against some of the leggy and thin women that I meet each day. Usually I interact with cute boys occasionally but lately I have a met a bevy of hotties through work. Four hotties I've met in the last 48 hours:


I was at SeaWorld today to view the yellowtail and seabass fishery. I was led by a cutie marine biology research associate who could have passed for a shaggy surfer haired Chris O'Donnell. Add some dickies and a pair of vans for a yum, yum effect.



In the afternoon I went to view a retaining wall demo. The two civil engineers on the project could have passed for Paul Walker and Ewan McGregor. Double YUM.


Tomorrow I have a field visit with a landowner who could pass for a slightly more masculine version of Enrique Iglesias. He is HOTT! Poor me will be stuck outside hiking with him for several hours. I may be married but just because I can't have the wine doesn't mean I can't enjoy the bouquet. Yum.