Thursday, October 04, 2007

Good Music = Happy Soul

We all like music. I'm partial to the indie type and as we all know the indie nerds couldn't be happy just categorizing all indie music together. Nope they had to break it up in a million sub categories. I like to call my preferred category "whiny boys with guitars".

Good stuff I've been listening to lately (not all is indie)

Ugly Casanova - I love me some Modest Mouse and some Isaac Brock. As can be seen by the fact that my blog url comes from the song Heart Cooks Brain and my title quote comes from the song The View. (My last title came from a hauntingly beautiful Death Cab for Cutie song).

Brandston - Such an awesome band still touring in a beat up van.

Matt Costa - Can I marry him? He can be my 2nd husband. I love surfer boys.

John Mayer - Seriously the Continuum album rocked me like only a whiny boy with a guitar can rock me.