Monday, September 24, 2007

First Sirius, Now Edward



Oh! Yes, hi there. Sorry I've been MIA lately. I tend to do that whenever I find a really good book that I just can't put down. I forget to sleep, I forget to eat, I avoid work and people, and I cocoon myself in a little dream world where all I do is read. In the past 4 days, I've read 3 books that each exceeded 600 pages.

This time my fixation was the Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer. Yes, yes, I know. Technically the Twilight Series are supposed to be for young adults but based on a recommendation by Kerflop I decided to request the books from my local library in an attempt to replace my Harry Potter obsession. It worked.

Even though I'm an avid fan of the literary arts, I tend to suck at books reviews. Royally. So I wont even attempt to give a synopsis of these books. Just believe me, they will suck you in to a land filled with angst, romance, and morality. *SIGH* Just thinking of the books makes me want to re-read them again. Which I'll probably end up doing since my only other option is to pout and write hate mail to the author since the next book in the series wont be coming out until Fall of 2008. I'm not sure I can last that long. *POUT*