Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One is the Loneliest Number


Me + Not Drinking for 16 weeks + 1/2 Glass of Wine = Half Drunk

Dave left at 5am on Monday morning for a week long meeting in St Louis. I miss that boy something fierce. Seriously, I'm so very, very lonely with out him. All I do is walk around the house moping like a lost little kitty cat. To make myself feel better (and sleep better) I decided to drink a glass of wine. Wine = Happy Me. So happy that I've suddenly become interested in Dancing With the Stars. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate reality tv? (Except MTV's "The Hills". The Hills = pure tv gold).

Summary of Today's Lesson: Wine + Reality TV = Good Stuff.

Moral of the Lesson: I should drink wine more often.

PS - The videographer scanned all our baby/kid pics into the computer so that he could prepare our slide show. He was nice enough to send me a copy of the scanned pics. Isn't 7 year old Dave the cutest thing you have ever seen???

PPS - Go Apolo Ohno!