OK. So knowing that these are high school students FROM inner city LA, what do I wear???
Option A: Button up shirt with business logo on it and jeans. Is more casual and portrays my agency's true culture. The best part of my work is that I'm not always trapped in my office and I get to wear jeans everyday to work (if I want).

Option B: Cute black & maroon pin stripped capris with maroon dressy tank and black sparkly sandals. Very cute and hip (did I really just say hip?).

Note: Pic A is from a PBS special that I was asked to participate in a few years ago. Pic B is from oldnavy.com. It's not my actual outfit but it gives you a good idea of what outfit B is all about. Except the shoes. The shoes make me want to gag.
Seriously email me and give me your opinion. I'm really stressing out over this decision. But then again, I'm getting married in 2 weeks and it seems like these days everything either stresses me out or makes me cry.
tikiflame at gmail dot com