To see each picture bigger, just click on the thumbnail.
One of the biggest selling points of this house was the fact that it had cathedral ceilings in the living room and master bedroom. Big mistake!!! 17 foot high ceilings meant that painting the house on our own was a major bitch. To complete the painting we had to rent 2 story scaffolding from Home Depot and Dave had to perch on the very top while attempting to paint. In this picture Dave is standing on the 1st story of the scaffolding. While he was on the 2nd story I was too busy pacing the floor to be able to take a picture of him.

Dave and I on the way to Yosemite. Notice my awesome new sun glasses. $15.99 at Target.

While we were touring the Yosemite valley floor it decided to snow on us.

Here I am ready to kick some ass at the Jack-N-Jill shower. I hate opening presents at showers. I think it's SOOOO boring to watch someone open each present and exclaim "OOOOooo! Just what I wanted. Thank you." I feel like saying "ummm ... Don't act surprised that you just got a toaster. You registered for the damn thing. Of course it's 'just what you wanted'. This is such a waste of time". So of course I was not looking forward to the fact that my future MIL was insisting that I open presents at our shower.

Our new bamboo floors and couch. I am in love with this room! I can't wait to buy curtains so that we can complete the room.
Here is a picture of what the room originally looked like.

I wasn't going to pay a calligrapher $2 per invitation to do the writing on our invites. Instead I bought a book at a local hobby store for $15 and learned how to write calligraphy so that I could do all the invitations myself. I think they turned out pretty nice if I say so myself.

This is my mom, me and grandma at my bridal shower. It actually turned out to be a rather pleasant experience (my mom and I have a tumultuous relationship).