This dress made me look REALLY thin (and that's quite a feat!). The side gatherings and the halter were really unique and stylish. Only bad things were that the dress was semi-expensive and I'm kinda worried that the side gathering thing (while very flattering) may look dated in a few years.

This is a figure flattering, classic gown with a beaded tulle overlay and detailed trim. I really liked it but I'm not so sure whether it made me go "wow".

Another figure flattering, classic gown (can you tell that I like the classic look). I think this is the perfect dress for my outdoor Yosemite ceremony. The only thing this dress was missing was beading. It had plenty of lace but not much sparkle.

Isn't this dress the cutest??? I love the corset top, side pleat and little bow around the waist. Only bad thing was that this dress was only available in a size 6 so I wasn't able to really try it on.

The corset top on this dress made my waist look amazing (and my boobs too!). Only bad thing was the dress was missing detail beading on the bottom but other then that it was a fantastic dress.
Stupid blogger. See the post below for the dress we did pick. Blogger wont let me post anymore pics to this post.