Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Suck at Recaps

I woke up at 1:30am last night (this morning?) to the sound of coyotes howling under our bedroom window. Directly under our window. Like less then 100 feet from my body. The 1st thing I frantically did was look for my kitten. Maybe they were howling because my kitten had gotten outside and they were now feasting upon his body! Ok. So they probably weren't but I had to make sure. Luckily I didn't need to search very hard for my kitten since he was curled up in a ball in the crook of my armpit.

The 2nd thing I did was get mad. Vile coyotes were howling under my bedroom window in the middle of the night and keeping me awake. But then I realized that I live next door to a nature preserve and I should expect coyotes and other wild creatures. (Especially since $1.5 million needs to be raised to keep the preserve from being developed but thats a whole different story).

In other news, we're back from Vegas. It was very nice but I suck at reviews and recaps so I'll spare you. During the day we slept, read, and layed by the 5 pools and lazy river of MGM Grand. During the night we ate gourmet meals, gambled, and drank. One night we watched a Cirque du Soleil show that involved alot of nekidness. I think I saw a penis.